You may send payments to Dreametry via Paypal, Wise (Transferwise), BDO, GCash, or Bank Transfer.
For Wise, please register an account here, and follow these steps:
Step 1: Register for a free account by providing your email address, password and country. After registering, check your email and click the link to confirm your email address.
Step 2: In your Wise dashboard, click the “Send money” button.
Step 3: Enter the amount you want to transfer. Make sure that you selected your preferred currencies. You can already see the conversion rate and total fees.
Click “Continue” when you’re done.
Step 4: Choose whether it’s a personal or business transfer. Select “Personal” (or your name) if you’re paying in from your personal bank account.
Step 5: Enter your details such as full name, date of birth, phone number, and address.
Click “Continue” to proceed.
Step 6: Select who you are sending the money to, whether “Myself,” “Someone else” or “Business or charity.” Choose “Someone else” if you want to send money to another person.
Step 7: Enter your recipient details, including full name, email and address.
Under “Bank details,” select your recipient’s bank and enter his account number. If you want to send money to a mobile wallet, click the “E-Wallet” tab, choose either GCash or PayMaya, and enter the recipient’s e-wallet number.
Click “Confirm” when you’re done.
Step 8: Select the reason of the transfer on the dropdown box. Click “Continue.”
Step 10: You can now choose from any of the following payment methods:
- Bank debit (ACH) – Wise will pull the funds directly from your bank account via the Federal ACH network.
- Wire transfer – Manually transfer the money to Wise using your bank account.
- International wire – Send money from your bank account outside the US. Your bank will charge you extra fees.
- Debit card – Currently not available for USD to PHP transfers. However, you can add money to your balance using your debit card.
- Credit card – Currently not available for USD to PHP transfers. You can instead add money to your balance using your credit card.
- Your balance – Open a multi-currency account and add funds to instantly pay for transfers.